Monday, February 24, 2014

Tahoe week #7 and #8

I want to share some news with you today! I have officially accepted an extended job opportunity here in California until next August! I have been offered a managerial position until then and will be completing it with my friend Sam! Sam will be the supervisor of the preschool program and I will be the supervisor of the school-age program! I am thrilled to have this opportunity! We have currently found an apartment to live in, but please keep us in your prayers as we are working lots of small details out!

This is going to simply be a picture post update! Love you!

Fun dinner with friends!

Purple hair!


Breaking into the Ponderosa where Bonanza was filmed!




Chelsi and I hiking!

Getting in Lake Tahoe! It was freezing!



















No comments:

Post a Comment