Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankfulness!

Happy Saturday! I hope that today has been filled with nothingness and relaxation for you! I have had such a wonderful day and as we approach this holiday season wanted to share this encouraging verse with you! I so often find myself constantly searching and trying to improve my life. Sometimes I feel like the world we live in is always telling us to do that! We are bombarded with getting the latest technology or new diet plans or the latest style trends! Unfortunately we often fall into the trap of thinking we need more and more but really it only makes us feel miserable! As Christians it is our job to take the gifts and blessings that The Lord has given us and be thankful for them without constantly wanting more! We find true peace, joy, and contentment when we embrace what we have and use every bit of it for Him! It is my prayer that you would take time on this wonderful Saturday to reflect on this verse and thank God for all that He has given you! Share God's love with someone today! Lots of love!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment