Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sips and Scripture!

It is currently 6:53 am and I am sitting In my parents living room sipping my yummy coffee, listening to the Frosty the Snowman DVD main menu song play over and over again, and yearning for God's love to fill and overflow out of my soul today! Oh how He loves us and it is my prayer everyday to die to myself and become more and more like Him! Because of the society we live in today we so often want things perfect, happy, and instant all of the time, or at least I know I do. I have a secret for you friend, Christ never promised us happiness and perfection; not here in this earth! I want to challenge you today to look at your life and all that it entails and look at it through God's eyes today, not the worlds! When I think about this I realize how much time I pour into yearning for control and perfection and realize that I am never going to win! Only God can win! I pray that today we will all let Him be everything we need because that is all He wants anyway; to be our everything! Let Him be your everything today! Realize things are never going to be perfect and He never promised us Happiness! What He does promise us is eternity with Him and the hope that He will never leave or forsake you! Friends God will never give you anything you can't handle with Him on your side! Remember that God is bigger than satan in your life and though temptation may come satan can only do what God allows him to! Satan may intend things for bad, but believe me God only intends them for good! Say YES to God today and make yourselves available to Him and see what amazing things He does! I love you and am praying for you today!

Holly

Whenever you feel tempted to do something bad, you should not say, “God is tempting me.” Evil cannot tempt God, and God himself does not tempt anyone. You are tempted by the evil things you want. Your own desire leads you away and traps you. (James 1:13, 14 ERV)

Thanksgiving Day Family Photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment