Sunday, December 1, 2013

The FIRE that lights the DYNAMITE!



Today the Lord allowed me to have one of those amazing moments of realization that only comes from Him! This morning I took my grandfather to the airport to go back home to Mexico and on the way home I truly believe The Lord spoke to me! This was so exciting and I just had to share this good news with you! Over the past several months I have really been in constant prayer for the Lord to restore me daily and give me a burning passion for Him in my life! I admit that so often in life it is easy to get caught up in the idea that if we are doing all of the right things, and following God's plan for our lives, He will meet all of our wants and desires. When this doesn't happen we get upset. I want you to know that it is OKAY to get upset sometimes and ask God WHY??  We tend to feel that when there are unanswered wants, problems, or situations in our lives that God has forgotten about us! Sweet friend a I am here to tell you that He HAS NOT! I want you to consider this statement: THE EXACT WORDLY ISSUE THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ( tragedy, hopeless situations, unanswered desires, etc.) IS WHAT HE IS USING TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM! Therefore, however terrible your situation may seem, you can be THANKFUL in those times because those 'Terrible' things are what are drawing you closer and closer to the Lord because he is ALL you have got when nothing in this world can help you! Satan and the world do not want you to realize this, but imagine if we ALL did?! I know it sounds crazy but sweet friends we can be THANKFUL in terrible situations! When we understand this idea, that is the exact moment that we have HOPE in situations that satan would want us to feel hopeless! If you and I would live in this mindset everyday we could change the world! Nothing of this world can win! With Jesus we will never fail! Friends this what our faith is all about! It's not following all of the rules and going through the motions, but helping share the love and hope that Jesus offers! I know this sounds so simple but yet it is so life changing! Today I am saying YES to Jesus and making myself available for Him to use me and help share this GOOD news with others for His sake! Will you join me? I am praying for you! Love and Blessings!

Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment