Friday, January 3, 2014

Tahoe Week #1

Well I arrived I Tahoe on January 2 around 11 pm!! Tahoe is three hours behind my friends at home, therefore it was 2 am in Georgia. So far it has been wonderful! I cannot even begin to explain the beauty of this place! I do lot know how you could look at this place and not believe there is a God! I will show you lots and lots of pictures! All of the people and friend at the church are very nice and so genuine! There is a little bit of snow now but it may snow next Tuesday! I'm excited! I was able to unpack everything the night that arrived and we will go on a grocery shopping trip tomorrow probably (Saturday). My bunk is very comfy and I have a small shelf where I can put personal items like pictures, books, etc. Here are some pictures from airport and my new home!







I admit that I already miss home in ways but I also know with 100% certainty that I am where God wants me! I am in the palm of His hand and He is not going to ever let me go! He is for me and with me! It is my prayer daily to only have one passion and desire for Him and die to myself everyday! Even if there is challenge or struggle ahead He is for me and will be with me every step if the way!! How blessed I am to have this opportunity to share the love, hope, and grace He has shown me to the people here in Tahoe!! Amazing!! I love each and every one of you and pray for you today! 






No comments:

Post a Comment