Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tahoe Week #5

Hello friends and happy {early} valentine's day!! We have had quite a busy week here in Tahoe! This week my class has been studying Moses! The students really enjoyed this! We focused on what it means to 'trust' God! Check out some of our crafts!



On Friday night we had what is called 'PNO' (parents night out). It was quite a long day! We have regular work all day and then run 'PNO' from 6-10pm! It was a blast though! Since it was the opening day of the Olympics, we had an Olympic themed 'PNO!' We played lots of games such as a torch relay, hand hockey, and bean bag toss! Needless to say, I slept in on Saturday! 

This weekend was rather rainy, but I got a lot of plans done for next week! I did A LOT of shoveling snow! { not so much fun :( }Today I was able to really relax and catch up with family and friends! I actually had time to paint my fingernails!


I am going to make valentines this week for my class and I will share those with you later! ( haven't made them yet!) 

Here is a word of encouragement for the week! Love you lots!! I am holding firm to this! 







1 comment:

  1. Holly, as always your words inspire me. I hope that I will face my week with as much joy and excitement as you face yours. I'm so glad you are enjoying this adventure! Lots of love, Lara

    ReplyDelete