Saturday, April 26, 2014

A {Beary} Interesting Week!

What a week it has been in Tahoe! The most exciting thing that has happened this was when I walked up on 3 BEARS!! Here are some pictures!




We had quite a busy week last week with all of our Easter Festivities! We had a service on Wednesday and Friday. Then we had a sunrise sevice, regular service, and ski ministry on Sunday! I have to say that this was one of the most meaningful Easters that I have ever experienced! How lucky we are to have a Savior who loves us so much that He died for us! Our job is to share that love with the work everyday! We are to surrender our whole life to Him and He will never let us go! What a challenge this has been for me In my life, but God is so good! He has never left me and never will! My life is His and no matter how difficult life may be at times, I wouldn't have it any other way! Have your way Lord! Blessings this week friends! Lots of love!
Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment