Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cali Girl!

Well friends... I figure it's as good a time as any to start blogging again! It has almost been an entire year since I took time to update this thing, since I started my new job :( I have been so busy with life that it has been one of the things that fell to the very end of the "to-do" list, very quickly! As you may know, I am still currently living in California until next August. Though, right now, I am counting down the days until I come home for Christmas! "California life" has been such an amazing journey for me! God has grown me and shown me things about myself that I didn't even know existed! My biggest struggle is missing my family. I love each and every one of them so much, and moving all the way across the country is, by far, the hardest thing I have ever done! I can't wait to get home to see familier faces, and spend time enjoying lots of laughter and love!

What in the world have I been doing here?

I get this question a lot...it changes quite often! 😉 Right now, I am currently working for a church based out of Tahoe City, CA. This is not only a church...we also run a preschool program, and after-school program all throughout the week! I manage this entire program with another co-worker. It has been an adventure to say the least! I also am part of the worship group at the church, which is where my true passion lies! God has blessed me with this amazing opportunity, and my daily goal (even when it's tough) is to simply share His love, which is inside of me, to this community everyday!

As I said, right now, I am counting down the days until Christmas! I can't wait! I haven't seen some of my family and friends in a year, and that is waaaayyyy to long! I am working on some homemade Christmas crafts for presents this year! Maybe I can eventually share some of them without giving away my 
surprises! 

So excited about jumping back into this hobby and sharing stories of life, faith, and my amazing journey God is leading me through with each and everyone of you! Until then...adiós amigos!

holly

Pssss! Check some long lost photos from Cali!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment