Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day # 3 of Smoothies!

Okay! Here are the smoothie recipes for today! I began with the "Banana/ Almond butter Smoothie" again because it is so delicious! I had this one for lunch and I really enjoy it because it keeps me full for along time! For dinner tonight I had the "Sharecropper Smoothie!" This smoothie got its name due to the many different family member's refrigerators that contributed to it! I am also excited to inform you that my sister has decided to join us in our 14-Day Smoothie Challenge! I am so happy to be able to share this experience with her too! Check out the recipe and try it out for yourself soon! Remember the " Banana/ Almond Butter Smoothie" recipe is already posted. Have a great night and I will be back tomorrow with more tasty smoothie ideas!
Love,
holly

Sharecropper Smoothie!
½ c. crushed ice
½ c. strawberries
½ avocado
1 c. frozen cantaloupe
1 frozen banana
2 c. spinach leaves
1 c. almond milk

½ c. red grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment