Friday, June 21, 2013

Day #4 and #5 of Smoothies!

I hope that you have been enjoying these yummy smoothie recipes! I also want to encourage you to come up with your own smoothie creations! Anything with peanut butter in it is perfect for me! I LOVE peanut butter! Find an ingredient you like and then get creative! It really makes this whole process more fun! Yesterday, I have to admit that I took a break from creating my own smoothie and went to PLANET SMOOTHIE! I LOVE Planet Smoothie! This will help you feel not so restricted to your home during our challenge, and allows you to go on a fun, healthy outing! One of my favorite smoothies there is the "Two-Piece Bikini", but yesterday I got the "Chocolate Elvis" and it was delicious! The ingredients are below! The other smoothie that I made is the "Sweetie Pie Smoothie!" Try them out and see what ya think! Enjoy!

Chocolate Elvis Smoothie!
Cocoa
Peanut butter
Bananas
Yogurt
Nonfat milk
Energy blast

Sweetie Pie Smoothie!
1/2 c. crushed ice
2 c. spinach leaves
½ c. strawberries
1/8 c. avocado
¼ c. sweet whole kernel corn
½ c. grapes
¼ c. carrot juice
½ c. almond milk

Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment