Tuesday, March 27, 2012

75 Cookies Later...

Hey Yall! I hope that you have had a terrific Tuesday! Mine is slowly coming to and end :( Yesterday I told yall that I was working on a crafty job for a client. I was making cookie party favors! "75 Cookies Later..." and I just finished! It was so much fun! It really turned into a family activity, which made it even more enjoyable! There is nothing more exciting to me than spending a night with the fam and having fun. After I baked all of the cookies Hunter helped me ice and package them! While we were packaging away, Hannah played the guitar and we practiced our performance for the upcoming "Strawberry Festival" at Washington Farms! (There is more to come about that exciting event later!) Thank you so much to all of you who take the time to read what I am up to! Love and Hugs!




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        happy crafting!
                   Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment