Thursday, March 1, 2012

College Girls Love Free Stuff!

If you all are anything like me, I tend to have mounds of receipts stuffed inside of my wallet to the point that it won't zip up! This is so frustrating! As college students it can be very tempting to not really keep track of our finances and grown-up responsibilities! Its okay, we're still learning! As an incentive to begin doing this I have found some great resources! On the IHEART Organizing blog I have found some free printables that will help you get everything in your life organized. There are meal plans, finance charts, party organizing sheets, calendars, and much more! These are not only helpful, but they are decorated so  adorably, and will look super cute in a home organizing binder! I have put a couple of examples below! Hope they are helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment