Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Sunday Sampler!


Hey Yall ! As I said, this week is my spring break, so I do not have a set food schedule for the week! I know this isn’t a super detailed meal plan, but it is something you can work off of! Feel free to experiment and make any necessary changes for your own personal schedule. Let me know of any new ideas you have or success stories that you discover while in the kitchen!

Stay-in and Save!
Day of the Week:                                 What to eat:
Monday
Green Apple and Walnut Salad w/ French Bread

Tuesday
Stuffed Bell Peppers and Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday
Tortallini Soup

Thursday
BLT's w/ Grapes and Cantaloupe

Friday
Make Your Own Choice! I choose Panera Bread's "Fuji Apple Chicken Salad"It's delicious!!


.....................
the recipes
Stuffed Bell Peppers:  You can find the recipe for the stuffed bell peppers on foodnetwork.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment