Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun, Fast, Friday Dinner...Taco Soup!

Hey yall! I wanted to share this quick and easy recipe for you for a fun, fast, Friday dinner! I think I included this recipe in my meal plan for this week, but I just wanted to share it with everyone who might have overlooked it! It is Taco Soup! This is a delicious crockpot meal! The recipe is below...

Ingredients:
1can petite diced tomatoes
1 can whole kernal corn
1 can black beans
1 taco seasoning mix
1 package of polish sausage (diced)

Directions:
Empty all ingredients in crockpot and set on high heat until warm. If you decide to double the recipe (which I would recommend for large families) you may need to add about a cup of water. Eat with cornbread or Fritos Scoops!Enjoy!

....................

No comments:

Post a Comment