Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Sunday Sampler!


The Sunday Sampler. . .

I have decided to change "For Dinner Fridays" to "The Sunday Sampler." Honestly I have more time to plan out my meals for the week on Sundays, so I have decided to give this a shot! I only plan meals for Monday thru Friday, beacuse weekends are always hectic! As the title states, this is just a sample of the meals that I might eat throughout the week. We all have lives and that means that sometimes the schedule doesn't always go as planned. So if you have to skip a night or you dont have time to cook feel free to modify the meals. No worries! I have to do it all the time! My goal in creating a menu each week is just to have a basic idea of some meals for my week and hopefully maintain healthy eating habits!
Monday:
Avocado BLT with fruit salad

Tuesday:

Apple Pecan Spinach Salad (lettuce, sliced apples, pecans, and feta with vinaigrette dressing) with toasted sourdough bread

Wednesday:
Fussili pasta with tomato and mozzarella
Thursday:
Grilled Chicken breast sandwiches with fruit salad

Friday:
Chicken Salad with pita chips, carrots, and corn

No comments:

Post a Comment