Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back in the Swing of...School!

Today was my first day back to school! It was very exciting because I got to meet the mentor teacher that I will be working with this semester. She was amazing! The school that I am working is also very impressive and I know I am going to have so many great learning opportunities. I have decided to go ahead and create a master calendar for myself in order to keep track of all my assignments this semester. Last semester proved to be pretty stressful at times, so I want to be on the ball this go 'round! Below I have placed a preview of my custom calendar. This was so much fun to make and I know that it will be very helpful in maintaining my sanity. Feel free to use this template for any scheduling purposes, even if you’re not in college! I also wanted to let you know that Jen over at "iheartorganizing" has some great custom organizing materials...planners, calendars, menus, etc!

Unfortunately, last semester I was not able to keep up with my blog at all due to my busyness during school. I love blogging and it makes me sad to not have the time to maintain it. Therefore, I have come up with solution to this problem! On Sunday of every week I am going to post"The Nosy Nibble!"This post is going to consist of a "Nibble" of each of the following topics that have occurred throughout the week: Scripture (memory verse and what the Lord has laid on my heart throughout the week), School (the latest school updates...projects, lessons, test, etc.), Savory (special memories I want to remember), and SO WHAT! (Anything Goes! Whatever happens that I need to throw a SO WHAT at that has happened that week! Trust me this is freeing in some odd way!) 
January 2013
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday






1
2
3
4
5
6




7
8

9
10
11
12
13




14
15

16
17
18
19
20




21
22

23
24
25
26
27




28
29

30
31


  Early Childhood Education-Block 3
Thanks for your time and I hope you have a blessed week! Talk to ya'll on Sunday!
-holly

No comments:

Post a Comment