Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet Home Alabama...

Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorite tv shows! I have been watching this show since it first began back in July! My aunt and I watch it religiously! It is kind of sad how obsessed we are! Haha! It is a spin off of the batchelor except much better! It is based in Alabama and currently Paige Duke is the cowgirl seeking true love! At the beginning of the season there are ten city boys and ten country boys. Each week she sends home one to two guys and she is now down to five guys! I can't believ it! My aunt and I both want her to pick country boy Bubba (yes...his real name is Bubba!). He is the best guy there for her and I think she knows it! Bubba has been on one date with Paige and blew every other guy out of the water! Can't wait til this Friday for date number two with Bubba! I have decided if she doesn't choose him that I am going on a hunt to find him! Check out the show this Friday at 9pm on CMT!




No comments:

Post a Comment