Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Super Fun Summer Photos!

Here are some random photos that I have found from summer 2012! The first two are from vacation bible school and Watkinsville First Baptist. What a week that was! The theme for VBS was "Amazing Wonders Aviation!" Everything was about planes. I helped lead worship each night for the kids. They got really pumped up when we sang our "Amazing Wonder" songs!


This is a picture from my cousin Les's wedding this summer! It was beautiful. Very country and chic! My sweet cousin Hartley and I wanted a glamour shot!


Lastly, this is my cute little buddy Rylan and I at the swimming pool! He is learning to swim right now and doing such a great job. That day he was going all the way under water and catching dive sticks for me! Way to go Rylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment