Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kupendwa Ministries Misson Trip!

This is my PURPOSE!

I am very excited because yesterday I heard back from Kupendwa Ministries!As of now, it is looking like it may be possible for me to travel to Uganda this summer! Obviously, I am in a real time crunch for fundraising, but I am on it, full force, as of now. I believe with all of my heart that if it is the Lord’s will for me to travel to Uganda, He will provide the way (along with my share of hard work!) I am up for the challenge! How gracious the Lord has been to fill me with such a desire to live my life on PURPOSE for Him, and therefore I know it is my job to go and show others their PURPOSE in His plan! The first fundraising has already begun! I have created an actual fundraising website on www.fundraise.com! Once you arrive at the website you can simply search my name and it will lead you to my personal donation page. I would love for you to prayerfully review my donation page! More importantly than funds I need prayer. Without prayer none of this would be possible! Please prayer for me as the Lord prepares my life for this journey! Thank you for your consideration and I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! Live your life on PURPOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment